- 5x6 - 30 sq ft. - A small closet size. Good for office supplies, clothing, personel items, tools, and misc items. Up to 15 medium size boxes.
- 5x10 - 50 sq ft. - One room of furniture. Up to 25 - 30 medium sixe boxes.
- 10x10 - 100 sq ft. - One half of a single car garage. Two to three rooms of average sized furniture and boxes.
- 10x14 - 140 sq ft. - Three to Four rooms of average sized furniture and boxes.
- 10x20 - 200 sq ft. - Single car garage size. Two to three bedroom home with boxes. Will also store a car.
- 10x24 - 240 sq ft. - Three to Four bedroom home with boxes.
- 10x40 - 400 sq ft. Four to Five bedroom home with boxes. Doors on each end for easy access.
More sizes available upon request.
- Keep a list of all stored items.
- Label boxes on all sides for easy access to items.
- Seal cardboard boxes with tape to avoid dust entry.
- Take advantage of drawer space and appliances to store small items.
- Place covers over furniture and plastic over mattresses to avoid dust and scratches.
- If storing washer make sure all water has been drained from unit.
- If storing any small engines such as lawn mowers be sure to drain all gas and oil from engine to avoid damage to your property.
- Books should be stored flat to avoid damage to the spine.
- Place heaviest boxes on bottom and give plenty of cushion space in boxes for fragile items using paper and bubble wrap.
- In packing your unit keep items closest to the front that you want to access. If possible create an aisle way to create access to all stored items.
The manager will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.